Dear Parents and Guardians,
We will be administering STAAR test TOMORROW Tuesday, April 9th and Wednesday, April 10th for 4th and 5th grade students. Note, April 11th & 12th will be utilized as a make-up day for absent students.
– No visitors will be allowed on campus on testing days.
– No lunch drop offs will be permitted. Please pack lunch if they do not consume school lunch.
– Students must remain in dress code (bring a cardigan).
– Students testing will NOT need to bring a backpack to school.
– Students may bring a small snack and drink to eat during testing “snack time” only.
– Please refrain from placing notes, pens/pencils, etc. in your student’s packed lunch.
– No students will be released during the instructional day until testing is complete. Please plan accordingly.
By working together, we can make your child’s testing experience positive and successful. Please help us by making sure your child gets a good night’s rest, he/she eats a healthy breakfast, and arrives to school on time. Most importantly, please encourage your child to take the test seriously and to do their absolute best.
Thank you for all you do to help your student be successful and for all of your contributions to Harmony Science Academy – Sugar Land.
Harmony Science Academy – Sugar Land Administration and Staff